New: 4-week PBPL course for educators – starts October 28
A step by step protocol for Project Based Personalized Learning. 4 weeks, fully interactive, weekly Zoom meetings and asynchronous modules.
Online – Interactive – Case studies and practical examples – All grade levels
Susannah Johnson – Course Facilitator
Pursuing liberated learning for the individual by the individual, Susannah seeks an education revolution that includes the ultimate in student-centered learning through Individualized Realized, an education opportunity to take individualized learning out of theory and into the classrooms of the world, redefining what it means to be an educator.
The Personalized Learning Network
An Advanced Curriculum, Global Learning Community and Design Thinking experience for high school students all over the world.
A 5-step intensive program comprising online work and weekly videoconference online interactions for international students to explore their passions, learn about critical thinking, advanced thinking routines and collaborate in the development of global projects.
Higher Order Skills
Explore the PLN Project
An advanced curriculum including digital literacy, advanced IT applications, critical thinking and creativity.
A real life protocol to explore interests and passions.
Students designing collaborative projects with their peers from all over the world.
The Learning Journey
Examples of activities and assignments.
Detailed Q&A about our project.
The PLN Sequence
- 5 weeks of prompts and interactions and 2h live videoconference.
- Assignments and discussions, simulations.
- Individualized Realized – exploration of interests and passions through a step-by-step protocol.
- Exercises to develop creativity, critical thinking and higher order thinking skills and routines.
- Advanced curriculum including advanced IT applications, critical decoding of media, fundamentals of statistics, ethical implications of technology.
- Design and development of personal projects for each student.
- Grouping with students from other countries based on areas of interests and team skills.
- Design thinking and innovation process to create global team projects with a social impact.
- Community feedback and project gallery.
- Links with real world experts for project implementation.